Wednesday, January 7, 2009

happy together, like moonlit night..

fourteen, i'm only fourteen, and i've been given this big responsibility. i mean i'm much too young, but she insisted. huh, it is such a waste of time. i would rather spend my time going jamming or even studying, even studying. but like i've said before, she insisted. i don't even like her that much. but she is my girlfriend after all, my silly "sweetheart" Jenny.

we met at tuition class, spent some time together, and next thing i knew, she asked me to be her boyfriend. she has the looks, the smarts, the money, the niceness and everything, but i never took notice of them. she would call me Zacky, sweet-Z, fuzzy?... it really does make me sick. her school is really near my school, or to be exact, just in front of mine.so she would ask me to meet her at the bus stop everyday. and she even cooked lunch for me. plus she spent a lot of time with my family, and she's really close to my mum. so in any case if i were to break up with her, my mum would ask me to get back with her.

though she's like a common cold, like i could never get her away from me, but we never fight, we never even yelled each other. and i never made her cry. until this very day, it was the battle of the band season, and i was busy practicing with my band. she would always be there, so it kinda distracted my band from playing, but i never really care. the battle was getting near, and we never get to practice fully, so the tension kinda grew more tense, and i myself had anger issue, so i missed some notes, and riffs, and my band blamed me for ruining the song. i kinda lost my sense there, and yelled at Jenny for no apparent reason. she stared at me really long, and then cried, then she ran away from the studio. i didn't care a bit about her. but my band told me that i was being unreasonable, and i didn't have to get angry at her. i thought that they were just over reacting, she's okay, i'm gonna see her again tomorrow. but that night she didn't called like always, so for the first time ever, i called her. but all i got was the mailbox. so i kinda didn't care, and thought maybe she's asleep.

the next day after school, she didn't show up at the bus stop. that i kinda felt weird, going home alone on the bus is kinda weird, she would usually yap away about her day at school, and then she asked about mine. but i did manage to arrive home, and continued my day as usual. my mom asked me, if i have seen Jenny, but i said she didn't went to school today. yeah thats it, she must be sick or have some family issues. but i didn't feel right, so i told the guys from the band that i'm not feeling good. that night i waited for her call, but i didn't get any, so i tried calling again, but no answer, still the mailbox. i have a bad feeling, good thing tomorrows Saturday, i decided to go to her house.

next morning, i took the morning bus which was kinda crowded, and went to her house. it was only 9 and the bus is already crowded. i arrived at her house, and asked her mother where she is. my mother said that she has been locking her self in her room while turning the music really loud. and that she didn't went to school because she was out all day, and only came back at night.
i'm really starting to feel that there is something wrong.

so i called some of her friend, and they all said that they haven't seen her. i asked them where does she usually hang out, and i got a list of the places she would be. all day i spent looking for her at the places they stated. but she wasn't there, anywhere, starbucks, coffee bean, the cinema, parkson, boulevart, the spring, everywhere! where is she? why can't i find her. the last place that i was on my list is the place she and i would hang out at night during the weekend, the water tower. i climbed the ladder and faced the city, we would hang out here at night, she would put her head on my shoulder and everything. but i'm starting to think, that maybe after what i did, she must be avoiding me the whole week. and maybe after a few days, she's gonna break up with me. i heavily breath to control my emotion, then sat down, where i would always sit down next to her. the water tower was the place of our first date. first date, i never even get to kissed her. so i just sat there. as i sat i heard a sound of guitar strumming coming from nearby, it sounded just like my song, the song that my band plays, titled " Just Us Two", but more slow and kinda more romantic than alternative. i started to search where the sound was coming form, and i notice it came from the other end of the water tower.

i found her. she was here, on the water tower. she was playing the guitar, strumming my song.

"Um.. Jenny? Where have you been? i've been looking for you for 3 days. i'm worried that something might have happen."

"i've been spending time here, practicing your song on the guitar that i bought yesterday."

"you bought a guitar?"

"yeah, i mean that was what you were into, so i kinda thought if i played too, you might wanna spend more time with me."

"you did all this? skip school, and practice all day. i haven't really appreaciated you that much."

"you do, its me that don't apreaciate you. you spent a lot of time with me, and all i did was get in your way of band practice."

"no, that was my fault, i shouldn't have yelled. it wasn't right. i love you."

"no its.. wait what did you say?"

"it wasn't right?"

"no after that..."

" i love you?"

"its the first time you've ever said that. other than the song that you've written for me to show that you love me."

"yeah, i think you're right, it is the firsst time i said them. and what song?"

"uh.. Just Us Two? the lyrics really give it all away."

that song, i never really thought about it. but it i wrote about it after our first date, so it kinda is a song for her. i just nodded my head. she smiled, and stood up. she put down the guitar, and hugged me, i never really did took notice but her eyes, they were beatiful, althought technically it was like any other people's eyes, but it was special to me. she stared at me back, and slowly kissed me. our first kiss, i found out that she is what makes me happy, she is my inspirations, she is my sweetheart, and she's my girlfriend. i'm not afraid to say it no more. and i'm never gonna treat her bad anymore. i learned my lesson. and i'll always remember that.

No comments: