Friday, January 9, 2009

the eyes don't lie

the first kiss changes everything, even when it doesn't seem a like the first one. but things does change, like you'll become closer to the one that you love. but that wasn't the case with me, all she does after our first kiss was just be a bitch. she just keeps bitching around each time we go out. she would say ' what the hell is wrong with you....bla...bla ...bla' and that was the whole scene each time we go out. it really does suck, but it wasn't like this before. she was nicer before, never complain or bitch around whenever she's with me. but after my birthday, my 18th birthday i seriously doubt that she was the same again.


during my 18th birthday, we celebrated it at this beach resort with all my friends including her. we were never dating to begin with, we were sorta close friend. the kiss was like a spur of the moment, or more of the spur of the half drunken moment. the party was wild, some were even running around naked, but i kinda dig the naked chick, but when i saw some guys naked it kinda turned me off. to get away from the noise and the naked dudes, i took a walk on the beach. i took a couple of drinks, so i was a little off my game, just a little.


i sat at one of the dead tree and faced the ocean. i talked to myself about things that i don't even know about. so suddenly she came and sat next to me.


"Happy birthday Max! cool party! rocking high!!!"

"Ugh...Hey Kelly. cool party? sure if naked dudes are cool, maybe to Azzra. but i'm not enjoying it."

"Owh.. Weiner Fest!"

"Yeah this sucks. plus i don't have anyone secial to celebrate it with."

"Taylor left you? that bitch. how could she?"

"she cheated on me, and i left her."

"ow yeah, that reminds me. i didn't bring you any present."

"its o.."

she kissed me. it came out of nowhere. it doesn't look like she's drunk or anything, but i'm a little drunk. it was a long kiss. there was even tounge action. i didn't care, but all of a sudden, she realized that she was kissing me, and backed off.

"i'm...sorry Max."

"i..uhh...i don't know what to say.."

"so what now?"


we just sat there staring at each other, i never realize this before but she has the most amazing eyes. i never thought of her as girlfriend material, because she hanged out with me like everyday, and was like my wingwoman. but when she kissed me, it all seemed like everything that i did before was insignificant.

and that was how i we ended up together. i never realized that, but after spending the next few years together, we kinda decided to get married.
She's my wife now, and the most perfect life i had now was about to become more perfect as she was pregnant. i'm going to be the most happiest man.

No comments: